Wednesday, August 6, 2008

other surprised

Finally, my lovely husband have a time to open and then read my blog... oh.. i was very surprised at that time. First, he was interested to some picture that i already posted in my blog .. he made comment.. o..okey..that was picture that you take before?.. i thought you just keep it for private collection. I said to him, no.. i will share to other people, how come .. i will put in my blog, so everybody who interested to my blog will show it.. o..o.. everybody can open your blog?..my lovely girl answer ..offcourse daddy ... and finally..he read my blog.. horee... So he knows and understands that i can express anything that i feel in that blog.. and he will reallize that i and our childrens loved and adored him so much.. thank's dad .. thank's for your busy time to spent 'a little bit time' to read it .. and i still love you so much no matter you are ...

No comments: